What's your vision in 2014?
As 2013 comes to a close and 2014 approaches, I encourage you to spend time in reflection and planning. Get a pad of paper and a pen to answer these questions:
- List your priorities: personally and professionally.
- What do you want to accomplish in 2014?
- Think in terms of what you would like to be different about YOU (your relationships and your practice) when you sit down at the end of next year and reflect.
- Create a picture in your mind of what your life, personally and professionally, would look like if it were the best it could be.
Andy Hickman*, author of the best selling book “Stuff That Really Matters” says it well...
“Now is the time to create your future, because your future will be determined by the choices that you make and the commitments that you honor TODAY.”
Best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year!
* I've drawn so much inspiration from Andy I invited him to entertain all of us at our 2014 Alumni Retreat dinner.