Our most recent Q&A session was with Dr. Leonard Hess, Senior Faculty Member. Dr. Benjamin Ahlbrecht also joined him, who shared the questions he's getting answered as he goes through The Dawson Academy curriculum.
During this webinar, Drs. Hess & Ahlbrecht answer all of the following questions:
- There was so much good, meaty information in the seminar, but it’s a little overwhelming to figure out how to break it down into manageable pieces to implement. Where do you suggest I start?
- How to equilibrate and treat patients with brackets and joint tenderness? The ortho is going out of centric relation...Should I involve my orthodontist in leaving and postponing an orthodontic therapy? Or how to manufacture a splint on a patient with brackets ( incogniti and classical ones…)
- I don’t yet know how to equilibrate, etc. What should I do in the meantime with my patients?
- How do I practice getting CR reliably?
- How do I find time to do more comprehensive exams, case presentations & model work?
- What about if MI goes distally from my CR? It is impossible to go distally on an articulator... ( kavo protar 7). Is that possible or am I definitely wrong with my CR record?
- How do you find time to train your employees?
- I am an associate in a practice where making suggestions or change is difficult. Do you have any advice?
- How do you overcome patient objections to finances with larger cases?
- How do you convey to patients the importance of this type of dentistry?
- How do I get my staff to understand the philosophy & why I want to make changes?
- I’m still not confident that I entirely understand the concepts. How did you learn more after the first seminar?
To hear the answers to these questions, watch the recorded webinar below.