Dental Webinar | Single Tooth to Complete Care: Your Career Doesn't Have to be Usual and Customary
Are you ready to break out of the dental insurance dictated practice model?
To make decisions based on what is best for the patient, not the insurance company?
If you are... you need skills.
During this 1-hour webinar hosted by our Clinical Director, Dr. Leonard Hess and presented by Drs. Shannon Johnson, Pio Modi and Ryan Springer, we explore the skills encompassed in a complete examination - an examination which looks beyond bacteria and understands the joints, the muscles and how the teeth reach occlusal harmony. We delve into the advanced treatment planning skills and abilities that you'll need in order to move beyond the single tooth and into the management of cases that are interdisciplinary in nature.
- Understand what a complete examination truly means.
- Find out how to become a master diagnostician.
- Become versed in the essential components of proper treatment planning.
- Visualize the potential that is currently hiding in your practice.
- Learn how some dentists can practice without insurance restrictions yet still take insurance.
Watch the Webinar: