No matter where you practice, your patients have questions and concerns about what their insurance will cover, and how the process works. Most dentists and dental teams see insurance as a burden that is a part of their workday. But patients see insurance as actual money they can spend.
Navigating the insurance discussion with your patients is one of the most challenging parts of being a dentist. Outside of the cost of treatment, no other area makes dentists more uncomfortable or frustrated.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The difference between the dentist and patient mindset when dealing with insurance
- The barriers to treatment acceptance that insurance can create and how to avoid these
- How to pre-emptively setup your role in the patient’s insurance reimbursement
- Strategies to help educate and set expectations for patients to maximize their insurance
- How to handle ‘the insurance question’ so that patients feel that you are on their side
Primespeak is a revolutionary approach to communication, that flips the traditional ‘tell and sell’ approach on it’ ahead. Through their courses, they have helped dentists and their teams worldwide.
Enjoy this free 30 minute webinar, Webinar: Navigating the Insurance Discussion with Patients with Daniel Midson-Short.